This article contains information regarding unaired/recently released episode(s) and/or project(s). It may contain SPOILERS. Spoilers on this page are subject to change at anytime.
|The Love Club|
|Season One, Episode Fourteen|
"Taking The Stage"
"Brand New Eyes"
The Love Club is the Fourteenth episode of the first season of Glee: A New Generation.
Valentines Day has arrived and with it has come the usual sugar overloaded cuteness for couples, and the bitterness for singles. But this year trouble is brewing for McKinley as a group try and destroy Valentines for the whole school when they perform anti-love songs and pull some major pranks. Meanwhile Libretta is in the race for Rohan's heart alongside the sweet innocent Melissa but who will eventually win his heart. Whilst Santana gives into Lucas' pleading and decides to have a special "Sweethearts Dinner" at the diner.
- The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica. Sung by Libretta Holland and Melissa Potter
- As Long As You Love by Backstreet Boys. Sung by New Directions Boys
- The Power Love by Frankie Goes To Hollywood (Gabrielle Aplin Version). Sung by Lucas Jeffries and Rachel Abbot
- Take My Breath Away by Berlin. Sung by Dmitri Blanchet
- Satellites by Beyonce. Sung by New Directions
- Valerie (Acoustic Version) by Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse. Sung by Jason Marshall
- Nobody To Love by Sigma. Sung by Derek Kaede feat. Jasmine Roberts
- Sweet Nothin's by Brenda Lee. Sung by Sarah Drew feat. Christina Suazo, Liz Presley and Rachel Abbot
- Eternal Flame by The Bangles. Sung by New Directions Girls
- The Sign/We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Ace of Base/Taylor Swift. Sung by The Singles Appreciation Committee
- TBA by TBA. Sung by The Singles Appreciation Committee